704 Aster Place
Bastrop, TX 78602
1858 sqft | 3 beds | 2.5 baths | #7982298
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- Interior:Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, French Doors Atrium Doors, Multiple Living Areas, MainLevelPrimary, No Interior Steps, Pantry, Sm
- Lot description:Sprinklers In Rear, Sprinklers In Front, Interior Lot, Automatic Sprinklers, Trees Small Size
- Exterior materials:Rain Gutters
- Square Feet:1858
- Garage spaces:2
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Year built:2022
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Public Sewer
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Bastrop ISD
- Elementary School:Mina
- Middle School:Bastrop
- High School:Bastrop
- Subdivision:Pecan Park
- Hoa fees:105
- Original List Price:$347, 990
- Days on Market (Cumulative):198
- MLS #:7982298
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2022-09-26 14:43:47 UTC. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS®. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. All data is provided "AS IS" and with all faults. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
Last Updated: . Source: ACTRIS
Listing Agent: Dave Clinton
Listing Office: D R Horton Custom Homes
Interested in Purchasing 704 Aster Place?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!