1625 Alana Falls Avenue
Pflugerville, TX 78660
2160 sqft | 4 beds | 2.5 baths | #8090199
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:2
- Half Baths:1
- Interior:Ceiling Fans, Eatin Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Open Floorplan, Recessed Lighting, Walk In Closets
- Lot description:Interior Lot
- Exterior materials:Rain Gutters
- Square Feet:2160
- Garage spaces:2
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Year built:2023
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Public Sewer
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Cable Available, Electricity Connected, FiberOpticAvailable, High Speed Internet Available, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Un
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:Pflugerville ISD
- Elementary School:Pflugerville
- Middle School:Dessau
- High School:Weiss
- Subdivision:Lisso 40's
- Hoa fees:135
- Original List Price:$436, 570
- Days on Market (Cumulative):167
- MLS #:8090199
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2022-03-08 21:05:44 UTC. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS®. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. All data is provided "AS IS" and with all faults. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
Last Updated: . Source: ACTRIS
Listing Agent: Bobbie Alexander
Listing Office: Alexander Properties
Interested in Purchasing 1625 Alana Falls Avenue?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!